The Six is designed to balance the entire system, giving you control over muzzle dynamics, both direction and magnitude. Each of the six vents wrapping the circumference supports infinite adjustment allowing you to minimize muzzle movement in any direction, getting you back on target faster.
4140 Steel offers high fatigue strength, abrasion and impact resistance, toughness and tensile strength.
- Black Electroless Nickel-Satin plating provides the perfect balance of hardness, corrosion resistance, and ductility with uniform plating perfect for the Six's tight tolerances.
- Or, Black Oxide for a traditional black finish.
- Barrel Thread: 1/2-28 UNEF
- Bore .223 or 5.56
- Weight: 4.8oz
- Never make adjustments to any part of your firearm when it's loaded. This includes adjusting the vent screws.
- Semi-Automatic use only.
- Prevent carbon build up on the vent screws by applying a thin coat of gun oil to the threads.
- Clean and inspect vent screws every time you go shooting, Vent Screws should be replaced regularly with OEM Vent Screw.
- Optional: Vent screws can be secured in position with application of Rocksett.
The Science behind The Six
Typical Muzzle rise is rarely straight up, and the recovery to get back on target costly. Using Newton's 3rd Law of Motion, the Six can be tuned to release gasses in the direction, and proportional to the magnitude of the muzzle movement. This counteracts muzzle rise, minimizing the recovery path, and getting you back on target faster.